Company legislation requires businesses to perform several administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time.
The last thing you need as a business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you comply with the Corporations Law. The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is too great a risk to take.
At Hall Hanneford we can perform this task for you. Services include…
- Company formations
- Filing annual returns on your behalf
- Preparing all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintaining statutory books
- Assistance with changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility